Whether you want a light and refreshing breakfast or your little one is in need of a delicious lunch, a yogurt parfait with fresh fruit is an easy and healthy way to go. Add our Munchables to the recipe and you have a sweet and satifying crunch to an already tasty treat.
- 4 strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- juice of 1/2 orange
- 4 Nosh Blueberry Pomegranate Munchables
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- Dice 4 strawberries with 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries and the juice of 1/2 an orange.
- Lightly crush 4 Nosh Blueberry Pomegranate Munchables and toss with 2 tablespoons toasted coconut, 1 tablepoons melted coconut oil and 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar.
- Layer the fruit salad with plain yogurt and the coconut granola in mason jars, finishing with the granola.
Claudia Sidoti is a seasoned recipe developer whose work can be seen in national magazines and online, most recently she lead the Test Kitchens at Food Network. She lives in New York City and has raised three fantastic children. Cooking and eating together is the key ingredient that keeps her family connected, no matter how busy life can be.