This recipe is a fast and easy way to get all the flavors that you love in apple pie without all the fuss. Baby will love the sweetness from the apples, touch of honey and warm spices. Indulge and add a little ice cream or vanilla frozen yogurt for an extra treat!
Yield: 4 mini pie ramekins
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 apples, such as gala or honey crisp, peeled & diced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1-tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-teaspoon apple pie spice
- 6 Apple Cinnamon Tot Munchables
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, optional.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Toss the apples with 1 tablespoon of butter, the honey, lemon juice and apple pie spice in a medium bowl. Divide the apples into four 4-6 ounce lightly greased ramekins.
- Cover them with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes. Combine the crushed crackers with the remaining tablespoon of butter. Uncover and sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over the apples. Continue to bake until golden, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool slightly before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.